domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

To my only love,



It seems like every hour I've stayed with you passed so fast. Seems like  I'm living in a dream. A dream that will never end. I never want to see you leave me 'cause you make me laugh, you make me happy!
I've grown, matured and known the meaning of love with you. Our first kiss, first date, every moment's clear on my mind. I remember you all the time. My heart didn't let me forgotten how much I love you.
Thanks for being wonderfully attentive with me, for let me shine. I don't want that this flame blows out. 'Cause our love is the biggest in the world. Love you so much, my first and unique boyfriend.
                                                                                                                                      With love,
                                                                                                                                                       Natalie                                  

Nenhum comentário: